3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
It’s so simple and easy but all is by the special grace of God, though some might require self-discipline and sacrifices but they all worth it. You just decide and take the step, you I’ll be amazed of the divine restoration and transformation that‘ll take place in your body soul and spirit. And the good news about it is that they are all free. Now let’s move on…
- Exercise: Exercise is good for our body and it keeps our system active. It is recommended that we should exercise daily for at least 30mins, but too many activities have kept us away from exercising. You don’t need to pay for an expensive exercising program; you can start on your own by doing some push up, road walk, light jogging etc. Fitting regular exercise into your daily schedule may seem difficult at first. But even ten minutes at a time is fine. The key is to find the right exercise for you. It should be fun and should match your abilities.Just come out of the jungle and stretch your muscle. Read 1 Timothy 4:8
- Water: water is life and it’s free gift of nature, no living creature can ever survive without water. Man, animals, plants. They all need water to stay alive. A glass of water in the morning before you brush your teeth keeps your system very active during the day and gives energy. 8 – 10 glass of water per day is not a bad deal. Water restores, water refreshes, water renews water rejuvenates. Now go grab a glass of clean water and sip it. Read Mark 9:41,
- Prayer: This is one of the surest ways to communicate with our God; it’s the only network that doesn’t need a credit card before you can make a call. This service never shut down and it’s free, you can call anytime, anyplace and anywhere. Because our God never sleeps nor slumbers, he’s always ready and ever ready to pick your call. Read Philippians 4:6-7
- Praise: Praise bring down the presence of God from Heaven, when you praise, u get a direct and free ticket to the throne of grace because it breaks the unbreakable, shake the unshakeable, speaks the unspeakable, Praise brings fire from heaven. Praise connects you to the presence of God. Praise God for who he is, praise him for his almightiness, praise him for his awesomeness. He demands and he deserves our praise. Let everything that has breathe praise the Lord. Read Acts 16:25-26
- Worship: If you are looking for one of the surest ways to receive a blank cheque from heaven, try praise and worship. Praise and worship always go together because they are like one and they both need each other. They work together to bring forth the glory of God and also connects you to his presence. Worship God in spirit and in truth and see the glory of the lord. Read John 4:24
- Fasting: Fasting strengthen your inner man and supply your spirit the necessary balance diet to complete a major task for you in the spiritual realm. Like my pastor used to say that the spiritual controls the physical. When you fasting, your organs are resting, because they won’t have to do some whining and grinding for at least for some hours. It’s also recommended that you can fast at least once a week for a better health improvement. When you’re fasting, you are not fasting to any man, you‘re fasting to God. So don’t make it plain to any man that you‘re fasting, the God who see you in secret will reward you openly. Read Matthew 6:16-18, Matthew 17:14-21
- The Word: This is the only free spiritual bread that is packaged in 3 in 1, because it does not only prosper your body only but also prosper your soul and spirits. And whatever prosper your body soul and spirits, will prosper you in every areas of your life, physically, spiritually, mentally, financially, martially, academically intellectually etc.
Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Read Psalm 119:105, Hebrews 4:12
- Dancing: Many of us are guilty when it comes to dancing in the church. We hardly dance in the church but we can throw all kinds of different steps when listening to worldly music. Some of us can sing and dance so much in the bathroom, only to get to church and start moving slowly left to right even when the praise is high. May God have mercy on us o? Read 2 Samuel 6:20-23, Psalms 30:11
- Laughter: Laughter is another one free gift of the nature. It doesn’t take any extra power to put that beautiful smile on your face. All you have to do is choose to smile and that’s all. You can decide to open your teeth and mouth while laughing or better still close your mouth and laugh, they are all the same. Don’t go around and be frowning as if you‘re carrying a 50kg dangote cement on your head. Choose to smile and look more beautiful and younger. It’s easier to smile than to frown. Read Psalms 2:4
- Resting: When God created the heavens the earth, he created it in just six days and rested on the seventh day. If GOD can create this wonderful and beautiful earth as big as it is and still take a rest, what should now prevent an ordinary man to take a break from his work? Except that you are trying to create your own heaven and earth in another non-existing planet. This is not an excuse or introduction to laziness o? Read Genesis 2:1-3, Exodus 20:8-11, Psalm 127:1-2
- Holy Spirit. From his name, you know what it means, without holiness no man will ever see GOD. Holy Spirit is free but requires a lot of self-discipline and self-denial, total commitment and obedience to God, he’s ever ready to come and partner with anybody that invites him. But the question is you ready for him? Read Acts 1:7-8, Acts 2:1-4, 1 Peter 1:15-16
- Salvation: You should know this is where I will drop my pen on this article, salvation simply means eternal life. Salvation is free, you have to be saved to benefits fully from all these free gifts mentioned above to mankind, what does it means to be saved, it means to be born again. To surrender your life totally to Christ and for you to do that you have to accept Jesus as your personal Lord and savior. If you want to do that now say this prayer with me in faith
Lord Jesus, I surrender my life to you, I confess that you are the son of God and you died for my sin, come and be my personal Lord and savior, I will no longer live a life of sin again, help me to please you always as from now henceforth, erase my name from the book of hell and write my name in the book of life. Give me a new life and a new beginning. Thank you for saving me, I’m now born again.
If just you prayed that prayer now, CONGRATULATIONS! You are now born again, please we will need your details so we can always pray and intercede for you and also send you some materials. Please fill the form below.
Thank you very much and God bless you. Welcome to the new life in Christ.